Mon, Jul 29
Jul 8 2019
TOTP should be prioritized.
Use email over username for admin login
Jul 3 2019
I meant a callback. So you pass a callback into the code to request an object, and it is called with the new object as the only parameter when the cache update is complete, if and only if the object is actually different
Maybe a variable could be added to the objects to get its new version if there is one? So the UI can know when a new one is created
The idea here would be to never modify the objects, but instead just generate a new one and discard the old one, this way it can be done in parallel extremely easily
Tbh I think we need some system to inform the client when an object has been updated. So that the UI can be updated when an update is performed without closing and reopening something (if you close and reopen a page the old data is displayed because the UI is loaded before the cache is refreshed
@Hackintosh5 you didn't comment on this yet, what do you think?
It's an issue with a specific chrome browaer version, this is a hack that ahould fix the issue for now
Oh, I understand. It's committed to webcl (web client), but its a fix for the webview app, which loads webcl.
After these it'll be OK for me
Looks good to me but I honestly don't understand half of it, so I'm trusting you on that one
Anyway this doesn't actually fix the issue. Other stuff fails and I won't bother.
- Remove extraneous System.out.println
Wait, we have an Android app now? And it uses React?
Jul 2 2019
Because I'm lazy
Try making a test to edit the server draft (.save().setText().save()) and check the coverage. The method to edit server draft is never called.
isLocalOnly is only set to false in the else clause.
So it's set to false (meaning uploaded to server) only if we edit the server draft. And we only edit the server draft if it's set to false! So it's never changed.
Can you explain what the problem exactly is? I don't see it
Fixed in D225
- Don't require active property in JSON as it's not present for Drafts
- Fix draft deletion
Tests pass but an exception is suppressed. I've fixed that exception and I'm fixing the next one, I'll update the diff later. The exceptions are due to errors in main not in the test
No, this is valid
Damn I can't read
Jul 1 2019
- Remove extraneous character in comment
- Remove test code
Can we get this or something similar in please, I've been trying for months and these deprecation warnings are annoying me
Jun 29 2019
Jun 26 2019
May 27 2019
Why make it read only?
They can endorse but not comment or subscribe seems weird
May 26 2019
May 20 2019
- Migrate from FindBugs to SpotBugs, following the steps at https://spotbugs.readthedocs.io/en/stable/migration.html
- Replace compile by api in spotbugs config
- Moving User from Java to Kotlin
- Rename .java to .kt
- Moving Users from Java to Kotlin
- Explaining why the let is ?.let and not !!.let & fixing broken Dokka link
- Rename .java to .kt
- Converting LoggedUser to Kotlin
- Added JsonValue.minimalString & JsonValue.prettyString
- Adding LoggedUser.postsList so that Java code can access the posts
- IssueInTransferException is now able to report on messages that do not parse to JSON
- Better Kotlin integration
May 19 2019
May need rebase again though