- User Since
- Apr 22 2018, 5:40 PM (34 w, 2 d)
Sat, Dec 15
Need to fix multipart
Wed, Dec 5
- Method.java --> Kotlin
- Logging, JSON field name, refactoring from Request.Companion
- Clearing the users when reseting the Cache
- Image to test the avatar & PATCH/multipart testing
TODO: fix missing PATCH requests.
Sun, Dec 2
- Better documentation in Request & better platform-types handling
- Removed unneeded try-catch
Tue, Nov 20
Nov 18 2018
So when you open the app for the first time:
Nov 14 2018
How to hide the title bar of an Activity: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2591036/how-to-hide-the-title-bar-for-an-activity-in-xml-with-existing-custom-theme
Nov 11 2018
Nov 9 2018
Instead of using a Queue, use a List that interacts as a Queue. It should be possible to add posts to the front of the list (eg. when clicking the notifications, the post that is selected gets to the top of the post queue)
In Kotlin, every exception is unchecked. The lib can stay as it is for end-users, but it automatically will not contain checked exception.
Note: after looking at the new designs, I noticed that the bottom navigation bar is gone altogether. I'm not going to remove it *now*, but I'm not going to improve it either...