- User Since
- Mon, Jan 28, 5:32 PM (3 w, 23 h)
Wed, Feb 13
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44413952/gradle-implementation-vs-api-configuration suggests that findBugs should be implementation not api.
You're right. But D217 is the way to go.
Findbugs should be compileonly.
Sun, Feb 10
I can add it probably, but I have to admit, I don't even know what coverage is!
This is not the way to do it. Compile is deprecated and should not be used.
Sat, Feb 9
Wed, Feb 6
- Remove debug code and fix API running detection
- Don't kill the API if we didn't start it
Tue, Feb 5
- Cleanup code
I've tried to land things before, it says I don't have access (403)...
- Remove debug and unused code
- Autostart the development API if it's not running already, and stop it again when we're done.
Push accidental code, now removed
Uff. No-one wants to parse a string JSON, how about an error code?
@CLOVIS why have you rejected this?
- Simplify companion object syntax
Mon, Feb 4
- Bring back the linters
Undo accidental push, I'm still a noob
- Remove debug code
Fix arcanist being weird and pushing random unrelated code
- Fix accidental upload of changed from another Diff
- Refactor WildFyre.kt to use a Java class and companion object
Sun, Feb 3
This is (from reading the Kt docs) the "correct" way... It's true, it would break existing clients except there is no-one using this library yet...
Sat, Feb 2
Fri, Feb 1
Fixed locally, I'll submit a diff in the morning.
Thu, Jan 31
Um, idk how to run the tests. I *could* look it up if I weren't about to sleep. I'll look in the morning, but I assumed that it was simply a missing $, because that's what changed in D203.