First clone the project from git.
== Setup ==
NOTE: You will also need the API to run on https://localhost:8000. See [[ API/Set Up#without-visual-studio | API/Set Up ]] for instructions.
(You probably want to use the setup without Visual Studio if you don't develop for the api too)
- Install latest version of Node.js
- Open GIT Bash in the folder that contains package.json
- Insert this command in the console: `npm install`
- Insert this command in the console: `npm install -g @angular/cli`
- From here on all you have to do to run the client is running the command `ng serve`
- Local dev environment will run on https://localhost:4200