First clone the project from git.
NOTE: You will also need the API to run on https://localhost:8000. See API/Set Up for instructions. (You probably want to use the setup without Visual Studio if you don't develop for the api too)
- Install latest version of Node.js
- Open GIT Bash in the folder that contains package.json
- Insert this command in the console: npm install
- Insert this command in the console: npm install -g typescript tslint @angular/cli
- From here on all you have to do to run the client is running the command ng serve
- Local dev environment will run on https://localhost:4200