A few rules for developing with Phabricator:
- Develop new features locally and submit a diff when they are working (arc diff)
- Only push changes to a repository if they got accepted. Use arc land for this.
- Test your changes before creating a diff and explain your testing under Test Plan
- When reviewing diffs make sure you really understand what they do and how they work. Otherwise don't accept them.
- Always branch from master when creating new diffs, do not branch from un-landed diffs this WILL cause problems in the future
- Preferably don't code on master branch, create a new branch for all revisions